Free download pdf book Artificial Intelligence in Finance: A Python-Based Guide – 1st Edition by Yves Hilpisch
Overview of the pdf book Artificial Intelligence in Finance: A Python-Based Guide – 1st Edition
The widespread adoption of AI and machine studying is revolutionizing many industries at the moment. Once these applied sciences are mixed with the programmatic availability of historic and actual-time monetary knowledge, the monetary business may also change basically. With this sensible book, you may discover ways to use AI and machine studying to find statistical inefficiencies in monetary markets and exploit them via algorithmic buying and selling.
Author Yves Hilpisch reveals practitioners, college students, and lecturers in each finance and knowledge science sensible methods to use machine studying and deep studying algorithms to finance. Thanks to plenty of self-contained Python examples, you’ll replicate all outcomes and figures introduced in the book.
In 5 components, this information helps you:
- Learn central notions and algorithms from AI, together with current breakthroughs on the way in which to synthetic basic intelligence (AGI) and superintelligence (SI)
- Understand why knowledge-pushed finance, AI, and machine studying could have a long-lasting influence on monetary idea and observe
- Apply neural networks and reinforcement studying to find statistical inefficiencies in monetary markets
- Identify and exploit financial inefficiencies via backtesting and algorithmic trading–the automated execution of buying and selling methods
- Understand how AI will affect the aggressive dynamics in the monetary business and what the potential emergence of a monetary singularity may result in