Free download pdf book Learning C# by Developing Games with Unity 2020: An enjoyable and intuitive approach to getting started with C# programming and Unity, 5th Edition by Harrison Ferrone.
Overview of the book Learning C# by Developing Games with Unity 2020
Throughout the long term, the Learning C# by Developing Games with Unity arrangement has set up itself as a famous decision for finding a workable pace with C#, an incredible and adaptable programming language that can be applied in a wide exhibit of utilization territories. This book presents a make way for taking in C# programming from the beginning without complex language or hazy programming rationale, all while building a basic game with Unity.
This fifth release has been refreshed to present current C# highlights with the most recent variant of the Unity game motor, and another section has been included transitional assortment types. Beginning with the nuts and bolts of programming and the C# language, you’ll become familiar with the center ideas of programming in C#, including factors, classes, and article arranged programming.
When you must grasps with C# programming, you’ll enter the universe of Unity game turn of events and find how you can make C# contents for straightforward game mechanics. All through the book, you’ll gain hands-on involvement in programming best practices to assist you with taking your Unity and C# abilities to the following level.
Before the finish of this book, you’ll have the option to use the C# language to assemble your own genuine Unity game advancement ventures.
Key Features of the book
- Understand C# programming basics, terminology, and coding best practices
- Put your knowledge of C# concepts into practice by building a fun and playable game
- Come away with a clear direction for taking your C# programming and Unity game development skills to the next level
What you will learn
- Discover easy-to-follow steps and examples for learning C# programming fundamentals
- Get to grips with creating and implementing scripts in Unity
- Create basic game mechanics such as player controllers and shooting projectiles using C#
- Understand the concepts of interfaces and abstract classes
- Leverage the power of the latest C# features to solve complex programming problems
- Become familiar with stacks, queues, exceptions, error handling, and other core C# concepts
- Explore the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) for games and implement them to control enemy behavior
Who this book is for
If you’re a developer, programmer, hobbyist, or anyone who wants to get started with C# programming in a fun and engaging manner, this book is for you. Prior experience in programming or Unity is not required.
Table of Contents
- Getting to Know Your Environment
- The Building Blocks of Programming
- Diving into Variables,Types, and Methods
- Control Flow and Collection Types
- Working with Classes, Structs, and OOP
- Getting Your Hands Dirty with Unity
- Movement, Camera Controls, and Collisions
- Scripting Game Mechanics
- Basic AI and Enemy Behavior
- Revisiting Types, Methods, and Classes
- Introducing Stacks, Queues and HashSets
- Exploring Generics, Delegates, and Beyond
- The Journey Continues